Improvements to Device and Content Library Tables
The ArborXR product team
Re-positioned “Filters”, added a “Tags” column, added a “Status” column, and made other improvements to the Device & Content Library tables.
- Re-positioned the "Filters" sidebar. It is now a drop-down filter to the right of the search bar.
- Added a "Tags" column, which upon clicking will display all tags assigned to that device/content app.
- Added a "Status" column to the Devices table which shows whether the device is online or offline, battery level, and network info.
- Sort table by device type.
- Device serial numbers & content app version numbers are now displayed below the device and content app name.
Have a suggestion or feature request?
Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.